We are hiring a talented QA Automation Engineer to a positive, youthful and open-minded team, who is keeping itself in the best shape by sharing useful ideas and experiences to support each other’s professional growth in every possible way.
Job description, tasks:
- Design and implementation of the Test Automation Framework;
- Designing architecture of automated test framework (Selenium WebDriver/Java);
- Automated scripts development and maintenance;
- Building automation testing process for web, mobile and desktop applications using different tools, technologies and testing approaches.
We are looking for:
- 2+ years of Web application automation experience (Selenium);
- Basic programming skills on Java;
- Excellent knowledge of software testing process, including automation functional testing;
- Excellent communication skills to interact with all levels of the organization;
- Experience working within Agile environment;
- Intermediate+ English.
What´s in it for you?
- Interesting work full of challenges and learning;
- Support and mentoring to fulfil your potential in software development;
- Well-executed agile work methods and matured processes;
- Motivation scheme that in addition to competitive wages includes participation in profits generated by the team;
- Health and inspiration enhancing environment in our Minsk office.
- Free Schengen visa
- Full medical insurance
- Paid English courses
- 28 calendar days paid vacation
- Sport compensation
- Professional certification, participation in international conferences