з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
General Job Duties
- Creates and owns the product vision and resulting business cases;
- Full ownership of the product lifecycle across a diverse product portfolio, from inception through retirement;
- Responsible for gathering, understanding and articulating market requirements for software development teams;
- Responsible for product roadmaps and prioritizing enhancements to existing products;
- Develops development investment business cases for management approval;
- Evolves the product through buy, build or partner strategies;
- Creates and maintains competitive pricing schedules that reflect product value;
- Works with Product Marketing to create effective customer value propositions that result in customer purchase and adoption of new products or enhancements to existing products.
Specific Job Duties
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for a defined suite of products within the Engineering and Product Design business line;
- Interacts with members of product development, sales, customer care support, and directly with customers to provide and resolve any issues that may arise;
- Coordinates with other colleagues to exploit synergies and opportunities to share technologies and/or integrate products on to new platforms;
- Shapes and leads customer discovery activities, including focus /advisory and or user groups.
- Minimum 4 years experience in a client-facing product management role;
- In-depth experience in B2B Product Management, preferably in a software and/or information solutions business;
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in Business, Engineering, or Computer Science;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to translate customer requirements in to technical requirements for software development teams;
- Must be able to work effectively as part of a product team and foster team cooperation, often remote;
- Stays current with rapidly changing industry and client needs;
- Ability to articulate product positioning to both a business and technical audience.
- Strong written and verbal communications with a strong aptitude for presenting thoughts and ideas to all levels of internal and external stakeholders;
- This position may require travel to customer and non-customer sites globally, and in the UK in particular (up to 30%);
- Experience within health and safety, legal, and/or aerospace and defense markets, considered advantageous but not essential.
We can offer you:
- Participation in innovative projects with new technologies;
- Ambitious and challenging tasks that we work together to achieve;
- Flexible schedule, loyal management;
100% sick leave coverage, medical insurance;
Participation in international events, exhibitions, hackathons.
We are always ready to answer your questions and look forward to contacting.