з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
GP Solutions is looking for a flexible and versatile Marketing Manager who will be responsible for managing all the marketing activities throughout the company.
We offer you a catching opportunity to explore the world of digital travel and to work on innovative projects!
A strong candidate will have:
- 1+ years of relevant experience in digital marketing gained while working for IT service/outsourcing/software products providers;
- Experience in offline marketing (preparation of exhibitions, road shows, etc.) will be a plus;
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, SEMrush, Ahrefs, etc);
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns will be a plus;
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets;
- Good taste, a sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy;
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement;
- Proven track record of working with freelancers and third-party agencies (design, content, localization, etc.);
- At least upper-intermediate level of English.
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department;
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives;
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities;
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget;
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans;
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns;
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results;
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity;
- Coordinating work on marketing collateral creation (presentations, case studies, landing pages, brochures, etc.);
- Working closely with designers and copywriters.
By working with us you gain the following benefits:
- Wide employee benefits package:
- Paid vacation (29 calendar days);
- Health insurance;
- Free English courses;
- Tuition reimbursement for approved work-related courses;
- Fitness support;
- Travel bonus;
- Office massage and shower, kicker, bicycle parking, etc.
- Official employment and worthy salary;
- Flexible working hours and comfortable office environment;
- Involvement in innovative projects and unique expertise in travel business field;
- Professional growth and development with friendly team.
If you are looking for a place where you’ll tackle challenging projects alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people you’ve ever worked with, GP Solutions might just be the place for you.